PHS is proud to offer one of the most comprehensive and competitive benefit programs in the non-profit sector.
We offer several medical plan options that include vision coverage, preventive care services, and healthy lifestyle programs. PHS currently pays most of the monthly medical plan premiums. Our benefits program also includes these valuable benefits:
- Access to dental benefits and flexible spending accounts
- Company-paid life insurance, short- and long-term disability benefits
- Access to supplemental life, critical illness, and accident insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Wellness coaching and nutritional counseling
- Identity theft protection
- Immediate access to participate on a pre-tax and/or after-tax basis in a 403(b) plan
- Automatic company contributions to a 403(b) plan after one year of service
PHS provides a generous allotment of paid time off including seven (7) paid holidays. In addition, the staff is paid when the office is closed between December 24th and January 2nd. Staff also have access to PHS member events and education, volunteer and learning, and development opportunities.