Access to and use of any and all text, photographs, artwork, and other files and data on this web site (the “Site”) are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All design, information, text, graphics, images, pages, interfaces, links, software, and other items and materials contained in or displayed on this site, and the selection and arrangements thereof (the “Content”), are the property of the Pennsylvania Horticultural Society. All rights are reserved.
- Trademarks, service marks and logos (the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site, including The Pennsylvania Horticultural Society, PHS, Gold Medal Plants, the Gardener’s Studio, Philadelphia Green, Tree Tenders, Gardening for the Greater Good, and the Philadelphia Flower Show are registered and/or unregistered marks of the Pennsylvania Horticultural Society. The Trademarks of third parties may also be displayed on this Site. Nothing contained in the Site should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks displayed on the Site without written permission of the Pennsylvania Horticultural Society or any third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Copyright and other proprietary rights in the Content may be held by individuals and/or entities other than the Pennsylvania Horticultural Society. The contents of linked sites operated by third parties are the property of their respective owners.
- Distribution or republication of Content on the Site in any form or for any purpose, and any modification whatsoever, is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission of the Pennsylvania Horticultural Society, except as described in paragraph 4.
- On occasion, Site Content may display permissions granted in addition to permissions granted by this Notice. Users who wish to download or print data, text, image or other files included in such Content may do so in accordance with the rights expressly granted for such Content. At no time are additional permissions extended to Site Content not expressly bearing permissions. Users must cite the author and source of this material as they would material from any printed or other work. The citations should include the URL “http://www.phsonline.org”.
- Any party wishing to use any of the data, text, image or other files information, text, graphics, images, pages, interfaces, links, software, and other items and materials contained in or displayed on this site, other than as defined in paragraph 4 must request and receive prior written approval from
Pennsylvania Horticultural Society
- Permission for such use is granted on a case-by-case basis at the sole discretion of PHS. A usage fee may be involved depending on the type and nature of the proposed use.
- Without limiting the foregoing, all Content on the Site are provided “As Is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and/or non-infringement.