We look forward to welcoming you back to the PHS Pop Up Garden. In light of COVID-19, Pop Up visitors are required to follow these guidelines:
- Visitors must maintain at least a six (6) ft distance while in the garden.
- We have rearranged all of the seating to allow for six (6) ft between all guests throughout the garden. Tables can accommodate up to six (6) people.
- Directional signage has been placed throughout the garden to help control the flow of traffic.
- Visitors must wear face masks when standing and moving about the garden. Face masks can be removed while eating and drinking while seated (exception: children under eight (8), guests with medical conditions and pets, do not need to wear a face covering).
- Restrooms will be limited to two (2) guests at a time in both the men’s and women’s restrooms.
- Guests can enjoy a contactless experience while dining at the Pop Ups through the point of sale system website: PopUpGarden.Mobilebytes.com/menu