Would your garden club, plant society, or other affiliated horticultural organization like to receive benefits and special opportunities from PHS? As an Organizational Member you can support the mission of PHS and stay better connected with other horticultural organizations throughout the region.
Annual benefits for your organization include:
- The opportunity to hold one meeting at either PHS Meadowbrook Farm or the McLean Library at PHS’s Center City offices. Download a PHS Space Reservation Form here.
- A speaker who will give one lecture to your club, presenting from a list of topics of which you can choose. Download a PHS Speaker Request Form here.
- An invitation for two members of your club to attend the annual Garden Club Roundtable conversation with the PHS President.
- An invitation for officers and chairs to attend a spring cocktail reception.
- An opportunity for three of your newest members to attend an exhibitor’s tour of the Philadelphia Flower Show.
- Special invitations, updates, and opportunities throughout the year, as available.
The Organizational Membership dues are $200 annually and provide your club access to both programmatic content and up-to-date information about current initiatives from PHS and other organizations with a focus on horticulture. Sending a check? Please enclose this application form with your payment and address to the following address:
ATTN: Organizational Membership
Pennsylvania Horticultural Society
100 N 20th Street - 5th Floor
Philadelphia PA 19103-1455
Interested in becoming a PHS Organizational Member? Please contact Amanda Morales Pratt at 215-988-1622 or by email at [email protected].