Would your garden club, plant society, or other affiliated organization like to receive benefits and special opportunities from PHS? As an Organizational member you can support the mission of PHS, and stay better connected with other horticultural organizations throughout the region.
Annual benefits for your organization include:
- The opportunity to hold one meeting at either PHS Meadowbrook Farm or the McLean Library at PHS’s Center City offices
- A speaker who will give one lecture to your club, presenting from a list of topics of which you can choose
- An invitation for two members of your club to attend the annual Garden Club Roundtable conversation with the PHS President
- An invitation for officers and chairs to attend a spring cocktail reception
- Special invitations, updates, and opportunities throughout the year, as available
The Organizational membership dues are $200 annually, and provide your club access to both programmatic content and up-to-date information about current initiatives from PHS and other organizations with a focus on horticulture. Sending a check? Please enclose this application form with your payment and address to the following address:
ATTN: Organizational Membership
Pennsylvania Horticultural Society
100 N 20th Street - 5th Floor
Philadelphia PA 19103-1455
If you have questions about this membership and the benefits of joining as an organization, please contact Rachel Hoppins by phone at 215.988.8890 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.