Celebrate in style at the 2017 Flower Show Preview Party
Philadelphia’s premier social event, the Philadelphia Flower Show Preview Party, will welcome spring on Friday, March 10, 2017 when the Show celebrates the flowers, art, culture and landscape architecture of Holland.
The black-tie fundraiser, which benefits the exceptional greening initiatives of the Pennsylvania Horticultural Society, provides an exclusive opportunity to experience the beautiful designs and displays of the Flower Show before it opens to the public.
2017 Preview Party Highlights:
- Guests will have the opportunity for exclusive access to the Flower Show before it opens to the public
- The Gala’s dress-code is traditional black-tie; guests will come dressed to impress!
- Experience the exciting presentation of the Best in Show Awards presented to the top floral and landscape designers
- The party will include cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, and small plate desserts throughout the main exhibition halls, followed by delicious desserts and coffee, all under a marquee of beautiful flowers!
- Plentiful seating will be available
More information coming soon!